Tai Chi practice is the connection of simple movements to make a smooth flowing practice to help functioning in every day life.
Suitable for all ages and fitness levels. The exercises work the internal and external body, while at the same time activating acupoints, increasing the proficiency of energy and blood flow through the whole biological system while promoting a sense of well being and harmony.
For the first hour we work on the Foundation practices, taking time to work on breathing exercises, standing meditation and foundation movements. In a friendly supportive environment each participant can progress at their own level. This is suitable for beginners and those refining their Tai Chi skills.
The last half hour is dedicated to the Tai Chi Form which is the sequence of movements joined together. This is suited to people with previous experience and/or have attended previous West Way Tai Chi classes.
Beginners can only sign up for the first hour.
Wednesdays 10am-11am/11.30am in the Green Room, Kilmihil
- Foundations only (1 hour class from 10am-11am) is €70 per person and is suitable for beginners (members rate is €55 pp)
- Foundations & Tai Chi Form ( 1.5 hour class 10am-11.30am) is €85 per person (members rate is €65 pp)
- Each Term runs for 8 weeks
- Classes held in the Green Room, Kilmihil
- Next term starts on Wednesday, 8th November 2023, 10am-11am/11.30am (Ts & Cs below)
Terms & Conditions
- Pre-booking required and prepayment secures place(s)
- Payments non-refundable or transferable from 10 working days before date of workshop
- Health questionnaire must be filled out in advance or on day of workshop (this only needs to be done once and does not apply if you have previously done so) to attend
- Discounts only apply to individual members who are actively subscribed on date of purchase and is not valid for third parties
- Missed classes are not carried on to following term