Vision & Body Improvement Qigong are a unique set of movements designed to help the functioning of the eyes, related organs and the body as a whole, with special emphasis on the Liver & Lung systems.
They were devised specifically to help with the extraneous strains of modern living. In our modern culture where excessive screen time in work and home is common, there is a greater strain on the eyes, neck and body than we have experienced as a species in any time of our evolutionary history.
The eyes are the window to our soul, not only do they express the mental and spiritual wellbeing of our mind, the eyes are also a reflection of our overall physical health. The eyes, in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), have a very close connection to our organs and energy meridians, thus could deeply affect blood and Qi circulation within our bodies. So the movements help the eyes and vice versa to give a complete body workout. As well as exercising the main muscle groups which control our eyes, Vision & Body Movement Qigong is also particularly good for our Immune, Cardiovascular and Digestive systems.
Over the course of the 3 workshops you will learn;
The full body Warm-up,
Five movements which stimulate the body and all of the eye muscle groups,
Head/eye massage and applied acupressure points to aid the eyes and related organs
Methods of gathering and consolidating energy from practice
Suitable for all ages and fitness levels. The exercises work the internal and external body, while at the same time activating acupoints, increasing the proficiency of energy and blood flow through the whole biological system while promoting a sense of well being and harmony. A complete practice you will have for a lifetime.
There will also be instructional videos provided.
This form of modern traditional exercise was devised by the eminent professor Wang in the University of Sport, Beijing and only recently released to the wider world. It is the only course of it’s kind currently being taught in Ireland.
This course tends to sell out quickly so pre-booking is advised.
Sundays 10.30am-1pm in the Green Room, Kilmihil on the 4th February, 18th February & 3rd March 2024
- Only €90pp for three workshops (subscribed members €70pp)
- Suitable for beginners, advance booking guarantees place
- Classes held in the Green Room, Kilmihil
- Spaces limited, pre-booking guarantees spot
- Held on the 4th February, 18th February & 3rd March 2024 (Ts & Cs below)
Terms & Conditions
- Pre-booking required
- Health questionnaire must be filled out in advance or on day of class to attend(this only needs to be done once and does not apply if you have filled in one previously done)
- All payments non-refundable
- Member discounts only apply to individual members who are actively subscribed on date of purchase