Tai Chi for health classes combine breathing exercises, Tai Chi movements, standing meditations & traditional Qigong movements based on energy channels that combine to give healing holistic health practices that can also be practiced at home.
Suitable for all ages and fitness levels. The exercises work the internal and external body, while at the same time activating acupoints, increasing the proficiency of energy and blood flow through the whole biological system while promoting a sense of well being and harmony.
Wednesdays 7.00pm-8.00pm in the Green Room
- Term prices are €70 pp for eight classes (subscribed members €55 pp)
- Suitable for beginners, advance booking guarantees place
- Classes held in the Green Room, Kilmihil
- Next term starts on Wednesday, 19th April 2023 (Ts & Cs below)
Terms & Conditions
- Pre-booking required
- Health questionnaire must be filled out in advance or on day of class to attend(this only needs to be done once and does not apply if you have filled in one previously done)
- All payments non-refundable
- Member discounts only apply to individual members who are actively subscribed on date of purchase