Tai Chi & Qigong, Wednesdays 10am–11.30am
We start each class with a full body warmup before going over one or two foundation Tai Chi exercises and movements. After the break we then do some Qigong work based around either the Ba Duan Jin or Stick Qigong.
The class is run in a relaxed slow manner and is equally as good for beginners and improvers.
- Classes are drop in over the summer but you MUST pre-book to conform to COVID numbers limitations (text 0860535513 or email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Summer prices are €12 for 1 class pp, (subscribed members €8 pp)
- Classes held in the GREEN ROOM, Kilmihil (please click here for directions)
6 week term classes are starting in September, please contact me directly to pre-book those (0860535513 or email@example.com)
Terms & Conditions
- Pre-booking required and secures place(s)
- Health questionnaire must be filled out in advance or on day of workshop (this only needs to be done once and does not apply if you have previously done so) to attend
- Member discounts only apply to individual members only who are actively subscribed on date of class