The Green Room, Kilmihil,is a purpose built training studio situated in the quiet countryside of south west county Clare.
Set in a picturesque rural setting with good parking and training facilities this is an ideal venue to learn and progress in all aspects of Tai Chi & Qigong.
Easiest way to get here is to put the postcode V15 CK15 into google maps or if you want give me notice and I can meet you in Kilmihil and you can follow me up.
Directions from Kilmihil village;
- Drive through main street past the church (on your left) & Centra (on your right)
- Take next right and follow road (housing estate on your right)
- Keep on the road for about a km until you come down a hill to a crossroads
- Go straight through crossroads and carry on for approx another km (there is forestry on your left that has been partially cleared)
- You then come to another crossroads. Take the right turn that leads you up a hill, follow the road up to the top of the hill and round to your left (There will be a farmhouse on your right when you get to the top)
- Follow the road round and the entrance to the Green Room is the second house on the left
Please be mindful that there are families with young children nearby so go slow on the road leading to the Green Room
Travel Times (google verified)
- 5 minutes from Kilmihil
- 19 minutes from Kilrush
- 23 minutes from Milltown Malbay
- 25 minutes from Ennis
- 40 minutes from Shannon
- 57 minutes from Limerick